- Candidates are required to be fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Holding a Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or Counselling or other equivalent qualifications in Medicine and Health Sciences.
- Be comfortable, open and willing to work with marginalized communities (e.g. LGBT, FSW, IDU, etc.)
- Be interested in the field of work and professional conduct.
- Willingness to work and learn both in group and individually.
- Must commit for at least 6 months.
- Provide pre- and post-test counselling for Voluntary Counselling and Testing (VCT), including behavioural and psychosocial risk assessment; and psycho-education.
- Conduct screening for HIV and other Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) using rapid test kits.
- Provide consensual referral, counselling and support to link clients who are tested reactive for treatment.
- Provide Face-to-Face Counselling relating to HIV, sexuality and sexual health issues.
- Provide general counselling service and inquiries as per instructions by site supervisor.
✳︎Training and mentoring will be provided by the site supervisor