PT Foundation (previously known as Pink Triangle Sdn Bhd) is a community-based, voluntary non-profit making organization providing HIV/AIDS education, prevention, care and support programmes, sexual health and empowerment programmes for vulnerable communities in Malaysia. We work with 5 key affected populations mainly drug users, sex workers, transsexuals, men who have sex with men (MSM), and people living with HIV/AIDS (PLHIV).
PT Foundation was founded in 1987 to provide a telephone counseling service for HIV/AIDS and sexuality issues. Over the years, we have expanded our services responding to the needs and concerns of various communities that are discriminated against due to their way of life or HIV/AIDS status.
Our mission is to be the leading community-based organization in Malaysia working with key affected populations on HIV and AIDS, gender identity and sexual health, providing information, advocacy, HIV prevention, care and support services.
We are committed to creating an enabling environment for marginalized communities in the following ways:
- Reduce the number of HIV and other sexually transmittable infections among the key affected populations.
- Empower people living with HIV in Malaysia and other key affected populations in dealing with HIV and AIDS, gender identity and sexual health.
- Build PT Foundation’s role as the leader of independent reliable and impartial information on HIV and AIDS, gender identity and sexual health in Malaysia.
- Enable the capacity of other organizations in Malaysia to respond to HIV transmission
- Ensure PT Foundation has the capacity and resources to deliver on its commitment to creating a Malaysia that is free of HIV and AIDS.
PT Foundation Five Communities Programmes
Thanks to the ongoing support of our donors and hundreds of volunteers, we address the needs of the five key affected populations in Malaysia. We include the children of these communities in our programs.
- People Living with HIV/AIDS:
Positive Living Programme
- Drug Users:
- Sex Workers:
Sex Workers Programme
- Men Who Have Sex with Men (MSM):
Pink Triangle Malaysia
PT Foundation was formally registered as Pink Triangle Sdn. Bhd. on the 12th of December 1987 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia under the Register of Companies. In 2000, PT Foundation (526540W) was registered under the Register of Companies and took over the assets of Pink Triangle Sdn Bhd and was formally recognized as a Foundation in Malaysia.
PT Foundation is the largest and most established community-based non-profit HIV/AIDS organization in Malaysia. In the past 25 years we have reached out to more than 100,000 Malaysians, working with the communities that are most vulnerable and impacted by HIV and AIDS.
Board of Trustees and Executive Committee
PT Foundation Annual Reports
PT Foundation Financial Reports
- Financial Report 2002
- Financial Report 2003
- Financial Report 2004
- Financial Report 2005
- Financial Report 2006
- Financial Report 2007
- Financial Report 2008
- Financial Report 2009
- Financial Report 2010
- Financial Report 2011
- Financial Report 2012
- Financial Report 2013
- Financial Report 2014
- Financial Report 2015